Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blog #8: I am home

...and was greated within hours by my best friends. Such a beautiful and meaningful homecoming. Though I missed San Diego, my head is spinning and still in Rwanda. Where to go from here? I don't even know where to start. And who I am, that He chose me to lead this? I am unworthy but honored and excited to be used...

I will keep you in the loop. In the meantime I ask for your support, patience, and prayer as I get ready for what seems like a Goliath of a project. I am excited for all that God's done and all that I know He is going to continue to do.

I thank you all for your support. It has been a miraculous 9 months and all I can think about it where I will be a year from now...only He knows and what an adventure it will be.

...Stay tuned

No comments:

Help Rachel In Rwanda!